Today I am 6 months old!
I have been rolling from my back onto my stomach for almost 3 months but now I can roll back onto my tummy. And I love to keep rolling to get somewhere! I love to be sitting up and am almost able to sit on my own. I have recently discovered my feet, which are tastiest with no socks.
My Maman started feeding me rice cereal a couple weeks ago, and I'm now enjoying oats cereal. Tomorrow I try carrots!
I LOVE to laugh with my papa, he is the funniest guy and makes great sound effects for me!
My favourite game right now is to pick up a toy and drop it, pick it up and drop it - my hands work well. Maman can't wait until I'm old enough to buy me my first doll and Papa can't wait until I am walking to get me some skates!