Today I am 4 months old and I went for my check up with Dr. Chen.
I weigh 11lbs 14oz and am a whopping 25.5 inches!
Maman recently switched me to cloth diapers and I now sleep in my own crib, which I love. Everything I grab now goes to my mouth and you can often find my fingers and thumb in there too!
I like to babble a lot, and Papa loves that! I'm now starting to laugh at my parents because they make funny faces and noises for me. I make Maman smile every day.
This is me at Kitsilano beach, since it was really sunny today I went for a walk down there. I like going for walks (when it's not raining!) and sometimes I fall asleep while looking up at the trees. I am a very happy baby and can't wait for more sunny weather so I can wear my sundresses.
I weigh 11lbs 14oz and am a whopping 25.5 inches!
Maman recently switched me to cloth diapers and I now sleep in my own crib, which I love. Everything I grab now goes to my mouth and you can often find my fingers and thumb in there too!
I like to babble a lot, and Papa loves that! I'm now starting to laugh at my parents because they make funny faces and noises for me. I make Maman smile every day.
This is me at Kitsilano beach, since it was really sunny today I went for a walk down there. I like going for walks (when it's not raining!) and sometimes I fall asleep while looking up at the trees. I am a very happy baby and can't wait for more sunny weather so I can wear my sundresses.
